(1) How long have you been making installations?
I have been making installations since 1974.
(2) Why did you choose to make installations and not anything else?
Because installations express direct actions of the artist very well.
(3) What do you think of your own works?
My work is a contribution to meditative installations art.
(4) What do you think the difference is between your own work and other installations?
My works exist in intimate space in intimate psychology.
(5) What do you think of the relationship of traditional artwork and installation?
Traditional artworks express hard form in style and in installations the form is open to direct contact with the artist.
(6) What is the size and material of an installation determined by?
I need a little dimension of things for installation.
(7) Could you mention the installation you consider to be the largest and the smallest one?
I am for the smallest.
(8) Is there any object or idea that cannot be installed?
No, such an idea does not exist.
(9) How does environment affect the installation of the work?
Environmental effect is a necessary value in an installation.
(10) Do you know any fact that restricts the possibilities of installation?
I hope that such facts do not exist.
(11) Do you like making installation for order or at request?
I like making installation for request.
(12) What do you think of preserving an installation?
They must be preserved in archives open to the public.
(13) Can the value of an installation be estimated and how?
It must be estimated in money.
(14) How does copyright apply to installations preserved only in documents?