(1) How long have you been making installations?
(2) Why did you choose to make installations and not anything else?
I love space - I smell space.
(3) What do you think of your own works?
I don’t think - I feel!
(4) What do you think the difference is between your own work and other installations?
I live the space.
(6) What is the size and material of an installation determined by?
By the ... space and by the eventual theme of manifestation.
(7) Could you mention the installation you consider to be the largest and the smallest one?
Largest: Chaos, smallest: Chaos.
(8) Is there any object or idea that cannot be installed?
I usually prepare digitalized photos from installations which are almost impossible to be realized.
(9) How does environment affect the installation of the work?
Environment is everything for an installation.
(10) Do you know any fact that restricts the possibilities of installation?
(11) Do you like making installation for order or at request?
I like making installation for love!
(13) Can the value of an installation be estimated and how?
(14) How does copyright apply to installations preserved only in documents?
Like for art! All the artist’s life + 70 years.