(1) How long have you been making installations?
For three years.
(2) Why did you choose to make installations and not anything else?
I tried many different things, such as performance, installation, drawing, photo.
(3) What do you think of your own works?
I think, installation is one of my way in art work.
(4) What do you think the difference is between your own work and other installations?
I tried photo, slide installation in my room at home. It is different to other installations.
(5) What do you think of the relationship of traditional artwork and installation?
Installation is not permanent.
(6) What is the size and material of an installation determined by?
I can do any size and anywhere. Materials are photo, slide and normal room.
(7) Could you mention the installation you consider to be the largest and the smallest one?
I can do my installation by any size.
(8) Is there any object or idea that cannot be installed?
(9) How does environment affect the installation of the work?
In my installation environment is the most important.
(10) Do you know any fact that restricts the possibilities of installation?
I don’t know any.
(11) Do you like making installation for order or at request?
I never made one for order.
(12) What do you think of preserving an installation?
It is impossible to preserve an installation.
(13) Can the value of an installation be estimated and how?
I don’t know the value of it.
(14) How does copyright apply to installations preserved only in documents?
I don’t need copyright of installation in document.