Anthropology of global fourth dimension
by Valery Oisteanu
Hello from Manhattan's fourth dimension! The science of induced mental states, out of body experience, occultism, geometry of psychedelic, this are our daily poly-dimensions: Zen-DADA
Before we start a conversation firs read your homework.
Than we will talk V.O.
Bibliography on the subject of 4th dimension:
1. Gustav Theodor Fechner (1801-1887) published in Leipzig in 1816 “Der Raum hat vier Dimensionen”.
2. Edwin Abbott Abbott in “Flatland” London – 1884, a romance of many dimensions
3. H. G. Wells – 1895, literary the 4th dimension also (L. D. Henderson “The 4th dimension in modern Art”, Princeton University Press, 1983)
4. Minkowski (1864–1909), Einstein's Teacher
5. Apollinaire (1880–1918)
6. Einstein (1879–1955)
7. “The Dimensionist manifesto” signed by: Miro, Arp, Moholy-Nagy, Duchamp, Picabia, Kandinsky edited by Charles Sirato in Magazine N+1 Paris, 1936
8. Valery Oisteanu – said: Once upon a time, in the mind of Einstein a spark created Generalized Field Theory: that tied together gravity, electromagnetic energy and space/time continuum!
What about The String Theory? Post -surrealism- is the new dimension for 2005!
Come out and play in the fifth dimension of triple yin/yang, of frequency/particles, vibrating strings of light, zen-dada, immaterial time-line
8a. Ruth Oisteanu said: which is it?
Is it the art of The Fourth Dimension-like in Einstein,? or The 4th dimension in Art like in Futurists, Dadaists, Surrealist: Carrà, Boccioni, Dali, Brancusi, Duchamp, Calder, Kandinsky, Malevich, Robert and Sonia Delaunay, Eugen Ciuca etc.
is it made out of crystals and beads?
9. Bali folklore: today is just another shitty day in multimedia paradise
10. What is the Art in the “fourth dimension”? The distance between paper and pickle!
11. The colossal question of Einsteinian space-time was Salvador Dalí's interpretation of the time-space continuum creating a temporal fourth dimension, either through multiple frames in his paintings, simultaneous actions, or as Einstein put it, “time dilation”, a sort of non-Euclidean morphology, used by Dalí as a burlesque science in the depiction of movement and time past by melting watches, extending physically the legs of the elephants or partial decomposition of the characters or burning giraffes or liquefying senses or painting elastically extended limbs and bodies all squatting in the Fourth Dimension concept(from “Global Dali” by V.O.).
From The second Dali séance (Salvador Dali speaks through a medium called Victor Fleming):
“It is neither day or night
The glow of Gaudi street-lights
When the incomprehensible is comprehended
It is not paternal or maternal
The unfamiliar is familiar
It is incestuous or not incestuous.
It is subject to transformation.
And where it lies
we shut our eyes.”
12. P. D. Ouspensky – 1961
13. H. Sedlmayr “The Revolution in modern Art”, Garzanti, Milano, 1966
14. Rudy Rucker “The 4th dimension a geometry of higher reality”, Houghton Mifflin, Virginia, 1984
15. Eugen Ciuca – the author of: “Art's Fourth Dimension” published at Corbo & Fiore Editori, Venice, 1988
P.S. I will send you my visual on this subject! all the best Valery Oisteanu